To our Valued Customers:
As the world adapts to the most recent events with the COVID-19 pandemic, the health, safety and well-being of our customers and associates is foremost in our minds. Despite these challenging times, we expect no interruptions to our monitoring services or to any of our support services for our customers. We are taking extra precautions to avoid disruptions to our business operations and remain confident in our teams, infrastructure and ability to deliver Heroic Customer Service. Our customers’ need for security, life safety and peace of mind will not stop during this pandemic, and neither will our commitment to providing our services.
To accomplish this safely, we have instituted several new protocols following the guidance of the CDC and local public health officials. We wanted to share a few things we are doing to modify our service delivery as well as to protect our associates and customers.
Health and Safety Guidelines:
- We have heightened our cleaning and disinfecting procedures for all Gillmore facilities and vehicles.
- We have asked all Associates to follow CDC guidelines.
- We have asked anyone who is not feeling well to stay home.
- We have instructed sales and technical personnel to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after every customer interaction.
- We are issuing customer-facing Associates masks, gloves, shoe covers, cleaning supplies and other Personal Protective Equipment.
- We are pre-screening site visits for health concerns.
- We are utilizing technology to work remotely and minimize office personnel wherever possible in accordance with State mandate.
Continuity and Commitment to Service:
- Our flexible technology in our 24/7 UL-Listed Command Center ensures our Monitoring Center and Customer Support teams will continue to provide our clients with Uninterrupted Service.
- Our technicians are continuing to work on installations and performing service and inspections as requested by our customers.
- Our sales team remains available to assist either remotely or in person with any security or life safety design request.
- Our Associates will practice Social Distancing when on site maintaining a comfortable distance while performing any work.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to help support your security and life safety needs throughout this situation. Thank you for placing your trust in us during this unprecedented time.